HERE WE GO AGAIN OR HERE WE GROW AGAIN?

Thursday, and I just back from a really pleasant day as Not Today by Imagine Dragons song play along the way I am writing this story. 

Let me describe my feelings that shattered and down, happy and smile, pause and stuck, daze and confused, emotionally and consciousness young love, friends, family. 

CHAPTER I

I lost my dearest friend that so far away over there, I still remember vividly the day when I lost her. The day when I failed to convince her that I want to be her friends. Gently I convey her to what was happening between all of us. The end of the day we are carrying every sorry that we say, we are carrying good memory between us. Because I hope it will not happen, I mean Not Today.

CHAPTER II

I almost failed to finish my last project, I lost my mind when I write my last project, work, and campus life take so much attention for me. Meanwhile I do not know where to start, I have to pause my job for days and take the other responsibility. The paper is so hard to fulfill, I don't have enough time to clear it all. I still remember how hard I am last month, to give a shine to my parents prayers. I'm afraid and I wish it will not happen, I mean Not Today.

CHAPTER III

His world is collapse as I heard about the news, gladly he found the cure safely forever with him. He loves that a lot, like a moon and sun that keep turning everyday. Night and day, I do believe he sends the most vulnerable prayers to god. 

CHAPTER IV

We finally fall apart and we break each other's hearts, the road see it, the road hear it, the road witnessing it, thousands of step we made to burn our ego, day to months, month to years, to realize that lost is hurt, that sword is sharp, and word is hard. We both.. stood, but our head spinning, hardly thinking, and.. there is no place to escaping. It's always been, Not Today. 

CHAPTER V

Picture on my wallet, keep building it up. It's glowing flame using fear as fuel, burning down our name. I wish just Not Today or even later cause I want us to be better. 

Here we go again or here we grow again? 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

JADILAH BESAR BESTARI

MONA LISA SMILE

Hujan di Jakarta: Cerita tentang dunia-nya