Memantaskan diri menjadi...

It's 2pm at the office I was vividly remember the feeling, since last night I had a nightmare that shock me a lot. I do not know what do I suppose to do when I have a desire to write, so here she is writing something. 

Dalam perjalanan pulang menuju "sanctuary" setelah menyelasaikan hariku, dan salah satu kewajiban yang sedang aku emban ini. Aku teringat beberapa ucapan orang-orang baik yang menyempurnakan hariku sebelum menutup mata. 

"Kalul"
"goodluck"
"iloveu"
"u always did something great"

Little smile upon my face, and then I remember one thing every time I could not forget about the feeling of scared, insecure, small mindset, doubting myself, fear, fragile. I am trying my best to overcome the feeling. Still I am a human, I can not avoid all of them in a sudden. 

Pretty little things I read one note on the page by Mhagungs IG Post, universe gave me "a note" 

Dear Lj

You live in this world is not to impress someone else, trust me taking away someone's attention it's not hard. You know what is hard? Being you. I mean the authentic you. For me there are three skills that we have to master: academic and non academic skills, social sensitivity, and good personality. Three of them reflect a shine on you as a part of social, and individual god creature. How do we reflect three of them? is a choice either. 

Agree or disagree, sampai di titik ini aku pikir menjawab apa yang diminta menjadi sesuatu yang lebih penting daripada menunjukkan seolah-olah kita lah top notch-nya. This is the different between meaningful and happiness. Sesuatu yang bersifat kebahagiaan artinya kita dapat menerima, bedanya dengan bermakna adalah kita dapat memberi. So, it will never be enough to showing "who we are" but it's important to showing what you do, why you do it, and how you do it? 

To be there, we need integrity, honesty, and trustworthy.
Integrity is being honest to yourself.
Honesty is telling other people truth.
Trustworthy is doing the right thing and doing things right-trusted. 
Without three of them we are just arrived to the half of the journey.  

The sun know where to go, even the star know how to shine. 

Promise Lj even it's hard, and still hurt you sometimes, just be true to yourself and write it down. Gratitude upon your smile, it will passed, just not today. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hujan di Jakarta: Cerita tentang dunia-nya

MONA LISA SMILE

Menuju S.Par